Go Berkey Kit (1 quart)
Watchman Consulting members get a major discount on this product!
The lightweight, compact and easily transportable Go Berkey® Kit is designed for use while camping, backpacking, school, traveling, and during unexpected emergencies.
- Constructed of highly polished AISI 304 stainless steel
- Storage capacity of about 1 quart (.95 liters)
- Upper chamber nests within lower chamber for transport and stands only 10" in height
- Maximum Fliters: One Black Berkey® Purification Element (upper chamber)
- Kit includes: upper and lower stainless steel chambers, 1 Black Berkey® Purification Element, 1 wingnut, 1 washer, 1 priming button, 1 stainless steel lid, 1 Generic Sport Berkey® Bottle (22 oz.), vinyl carrying case and Black Berkey Primer™
- Height when in use: 14"
- Diameter: 4"
- Weight: 2.4 lbs empty
- Serves: 1 or 2 people
- Maximum Filtration Flow Rate: Configured with 1 Black Berkey® Purification Element, the Go Berkey® Kit can produce up to one gallon (3.8 liters) of purified drinking water per hour
- Not compatible with Berkey PF-2™ Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Elements
Berkey® stainless steel chambers are assembled in the USA from US and imported parts. The Black Berkey® Purification Elements, the Black Berkey Primer™and the Sport Berkey® bottles are made and assembled in the USA.
*Flow rate calculated with upper chamber full to top. Flow rate decreases as water level declines.
Filtered Water Capacity: 1 Uart (.95 L)
Product Dimensions: 4 x 4 x 14.0 inches
Product Dimensions (nested): 4 x 4 x 10.0 inches
Weight Empty: 3 lbs
Weight Full (lower chamber full): 5 lbs
Material: High polish 304 stainless steel
Not Spigot Compatible: The GO Berkey™ is not compatible with a spigot
Purification Speed (gallons per hour): Up to 1 GPH with 1 Black Berkey™ Filter (standard configuration)
Availability: Not yet available in Iowa
203 contaminants are removed including, but not limited to; viruses (99.999%), pathogenic bacteria (99.9999%), Chloramine (below lab detectable limit), trihalomethanes (99.8%), pharmaceuticals (99.9%), pesticides (below lab detectable limit),heavy metals