Royal Berkey (3.25 gallons)
Watchman Consulting members get a MASSIVE discount on this product! Click at the top for Member only pricing!!!
This Royal Berkey® System comes standard with 2 Black Berkey® Purification Elements but can be expanded up to 4 elements
- The versatile Royal Berkey® System is ideal for use at home with medium-sized families, travel, outdoor activities, or during unexpected emergencies
- Constructed of highly polished AISI 304 stainless steel
- Storage capacity of about 3.25 gallons (12.3 liters)
- Upper chamber nests within lower chamber for transport and stands only 15.25" in height
- Maximum Filters: 4 Black Berkey® Purification Elements (in upper chamber)
- System includes upper and lower stainless steel chamber, 2 Black Berkey® Purification Elements (expandable up to 4), 1 stainless steel lid, 1 spigot, 2 wingnuts, 2 washers, 1 priming button, 2 blocking plugs, 1 rubber gasket to protect the base
- Height when in use: 23"
- Diameter: 9.5"
- Weight: 8 lbs empty
- For normal everyday use, this system easily serves: 2-4 people
- Fully configured, this system can serve up to 100-200 people a day, during an emergency
- Maximum Filtration Flow Rate:
- Configured with 2 Black Berkey® Purification Elements, the Royal Berkey® System can purify up to 4 gallons (15.1 liters) per hour
- Configured with 4 Black Berkey® Purification Elements, the Royal Berkey® System can purify up to 7 gallons ( 26.5 liters) per hour
- Up to 4 PF-2 Berkey PF-2™ Fluoride and Arsenic Elements can be installed in the lower chamber if desired
*Flow rate calculated with upper chamber full to top. Flow rate decreases as water level declines.
Filtered Water Capacity: 3.25 Gallons (11.5 L)
Product Dimensions: 9.5 x 9.5 x 24.0 inches
Product Dimensions (nested): 9.5 x 9.5 x 16.0 inches
Weight Empty: 8 lbs
Weight Full (lower chamber full): 35.10 lbs
Material: High polish 304 stainless steel
Spigot (included Material: BPA free, FDA approved, high impact polypropylene
Purification Speed (gallons per hour): Up to 3.5 GPH with 2 Black Berkey™ Filters (standard configuration), Up to 7.0 GPH with 4 Black Berkey™ Filters
Availability: Not yet available in Iowa or California
Contaminants Removed: The Black Berkey Filters have been tested to remove over 200 contaminants from your water. This includes viruses removed at 99.999%, pathogenic bacteria at 99.9999%, Chloramine below lab detectable limit, trihalomethanes at 99.8%, pharmaceuticals at 99.9%, and pesticides below lab detectable limit.